Date(s) - Wednesday, February 16th, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The global launch of the Lancet-World Psychiatric Association Commission: Time for United Action on Depression will take place on Feb. 16, 2022, 12 pm GMT/7 am EST. Attendance is free and you can register for the webinar here.
- Afzal Javed, President, World Psychiatric Association (WPA)
- Helen Herrman, Chair, The Lancet-WPA Commission on Depression
- Vikram Patel, Co-Chair, The Lancet-WPA Commission on Depression
- Christian Kieling, Co-Chair, The Lancet-WPA Commission on Depression
- Opeyemi Lawal, Director, Asido Foundation for Mental Health
- Vivek H. Murthy, U.S. Surgeon General
- Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist, World Health Organization
- Anna Stavdal, President, World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA)
Can’t attend the live event? By registering, you will receive a link to the on-demand version after the session concludes.