Date(s) - Thursday, October 14th, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the Centre for Global Mental Health for a panel discussion that will carefully examine the intersection of race, with a particular focus on internalised, personally mediated, and institutional racism.
This event will take place online, on 14th October 2021 at 17:00-18:30 BST. We will hear a series of talks from experts on racial equality, mental health and public health, followed by a discussion and Q&A with our audience. The session will be chaired by Asmae Doukani, Research Fellow and Chair of the Rebalance Working Group at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
- Dixon Chibanda, Centre for Global Mental health, LSHTM
- Yasmin Gunaratnam, Department of Sociology, Goldsmith University of London
- Jacob Bor, School of Public Health, Boston University
- Rabeea’h Aslam, Swansea University Medical School
- Free and open to all. No registration required.
- Webinar link will be posted soon here.