Date(s) - Tuesday, March 29th, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Bibhav Acharya, MD
- Associate Professor, UCSF Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Director, UCSF Psychiatry HEAL Fellowship in Global Mental Health
- Co-founder, Possible
Victoria Ngo, PhD
- Associate Professor, CUNY Department of Community Health and Social Sciences
- Director, Center for Innovation in Mental Health
- Director, Global Mental Health, Center for Immigrant, Refugee, and Global Health
- Adjunct Behavioral Scientist, RAND Corporation
Event Description: While the Collaborative Care Model has robust evidence for improving mental health in high-resource settings, its implementation faces challenges in low-resource settings. In the context of increasing interest in expanding this model worldwide, the speakers will describe their implementation experiences from two low- and middle-income countries.
Advanced registration is required. This seminar is open to the Columbia community and the Public.