Date(s) - Tuesday, April 6th, 2021
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Part 2: Connecting research and policy
This three-part series will examine the racial disparities in health brought vividly to public attention during the COVID-19 pandemic. The second panel will focus on linking research to policy.
- Opening Remarks
- Sandro Galea, Dean and Robert A Knox Professor, Boston University School of Public Health
- Keynote Lecture
- Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, U.S. House of Representatives
- Panel Presentations
- Samatha Artiga, Vice President, Director, Disparities Policy Project, Kaiser Family Foundation
- Dustin Duncan, Associate Professor of Epidemiology, Columbia Mailman School of Public Health
- Eliseo J. Pérez-Stable, Director of the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities at the National Institutes of Health
- Moderated Discussion
Hosted by the Boston University School of Public Health with Boston University Center for Antiracist Research.